This makes so much sense to me.
• I broke my juice cleanse (following 3 days) with coffee (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and a bagel and hash browns. I promptly threw up after eating, thereby solidifying that coffee is the only thing I can count on in my life.
• Straight up screamed at a coworker in both angst and agony, and not at him but to him, sheer frustration of a day’s work that was fruitless.
• Finally, at 5:30, mustered the ability to eat a salad and some fresh fruit after nearly fainting in the elevator. Funny - I was most concerned about passing out DURING the juice cleanse, not after.
• Cursed every college in Boston that is having a graduation this weekend and the tourism industry as whole. GIVE ME MY SIDEWALKS AND SUBWAY CARS BACK, YOU SLOW WALKING, NO MANNERS HAVING IDIOTS.
• Skipped yoga class, which is just blatantly obvious given that last bullet point.